Friday, February 27, 2009

IAW Buyer selling on eBay

Jason Stevens, a long time buyer from IAW (Amazing we can call anyone a long time buyer from IAW, but after two years, you earn it), is selling some of his items on eBay. You should check them out and feel secure in buying from Jason.

Note the prices and check them with the Star Trek Auction Archive. Some of Jason's prices are good, and some significantly over what he paid. In a bad economy and with the Star Trek market flooded after 2+ years of IAW auctions, items rarely go over what they originally sold for and I wouldn't recommend paying more than the originally sale price for most items out there. Heck, the TOS costume I got (and was in my last blog post) I got for basically what the last buyer bought it for!

You can see Jason's auctions here.


Items of note would be:

The Enterprise Klingon Electrical Prod:

A good buy at $ 325 BIN.

The Starfleet Phaser Rifle:

Fairly priced at $ 1,200 for a rubber version.


The Hero MACO Scanner:

High at $ 3,000 I think, but the only one we have seen so far. Jason bought this at the Vegas Star Trek convention in 2007 I believe.



The one costume I like is the Lewis Zimmerman Costume at $ 275. This is a good buy for a costume worn by Robert Picardo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment