Monday, March 9, 2009

IAW, Martin Netter, silent on sale

Well, I believe that the IAW sale of the remaining Star Trek assets to Martin Netter is a done deal. Dom emailed me yesterday and when I asked him to confirm, he didn't email me back. Of course that is business as usual for Dom, but Martin also saw the blog post and didn't deny it on the Star Trek Prop Forum.

I am 99% sure this is the case. What will Martin do with everything? Well, he just stores everything now in a warehouse where his cats run loose among the items. He talks of an exhibition of his Star Trek items, and I hope this is the case. But the failure of the Star Trek Tour, makes such a prospect unlikely I think. I do wish him the best of luck though and hope we get to see everything!

Alec

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive