Saturday, November 29, 2008

New SItes by Collectors

Two of my good friends in the collecting community have taken to blogging themselves for the purpose of showcasing their collections. Both Francis and Jim's sites are great examples of how to share your love for your favorite Star Trek costumes. I urge you to check them both out.

Niner's Paradise Jim is a big DS9 fan and so his collection has many great costumes from that show. I love chatting with Jim as his passions for DS9 run as deep as mine. He even has TWO Garak costumes! The greedy bastard! :-)

Ferengi Costumes. Francis was a hoot to have at Vegas this year. He even wore his costumes and got in a full Ferengi costume. He is also a major womanizer, so I think he fits the Ferengi role well. Francis is our resident Ferengi expert on the Star
Trek Prop Forum. His blog uses the same tool (Blogger) I do, and Francis does a great job of filling in details on the costumes with screencaps.

Francis with Star Trek Prop Forum superstar costumer Suzie at Vegas

I urge you all to check out both their sites!

Alec

0 comments:

Post a Comment